Featuring sidewalk calligraphy “flash mob” and Wushu performances, children's performances, cultural artisans, food trucks, children’s artwork, informational booths from Mandarin immersion schools and Mandarin teacher training programs, screening of the 1982 film “Shaolin Temple.” The event will be held on Confucious Institute Day, which will be celebrated by all Confucius Institutes around the world.
Participating schools include:
- Broadway Elementary School
- Castelar Elementary School
- All Souls Catholic School
- The Chinese Confucius Temple School of L.A.
- UCLA Confucius Institute
- UCLA's Teacher Education Program
- Loyola Marymount University's Chinese Bilingual Teacher Education Program
- California State University's Asian Bilingual Teacher Education Program
- California State University's Teacher Education Program
See the link in green below for a performance schedule.
Central Plaza, 951 N. Broadway Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012